St. Louis Real Estate Society seeks to work with professional, licensed real estate agents whose primary career focus is working with buyers, sellers, and investors. We are a forward-thinking office that does not follow the traditional “Broker/ Agent” relationship model. We are willing to consider many different commission structure scenarios in an effort to create a win/ win model that meets the needs of all parties.
Agents who choose to work with St. Louis Real Estate Society can expect personalized support, flexibility, and professional guidance for managing their business along with the tools and resources it takes to keep things running effectively. We welcome individual agents as well as teams. Here is a brief list of the services and support that we offer our agents:
- Flexibility – We offer a creative and open-minded approach to business without any of the corporate ‘red tape’ you may find elsewhere. You will have the flexibility to run your real estate business in the way that works best for you whether it is based on a more ‘traditional’ real estate sales model or on a ‘niche’ model such as specific type of transaction or clientele.
- Technology – Our brokerage tools and systems are cloud-based for easy access from any device that has an Internet connection. Whether you are in a coffee shop with a client or at home in your pjs, you will be able to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
- Information – We know that an important quality in any successful real estate agent is that he or she be informed and aware of what’s happening in the market place. We strive to keep our agents in the know through meetings, informational emails, industry events as well as postings throughout the office.
- Competitive Pay – Our commission structure is designed to attract and keep good agents. We offer a no nonsense structure without any franchise fees.
- Resources – You will have access to an informed broker with real world experience working many different types of transactions as well as other successful, experienced agents in the office for advice, guidance, and support. Our friendly work environment as well as open door policies will get you the help you need when you need it.
- Collaboration – St. Louis is definitely a town where “word of mouth” advertising and “networking” are a key component to success, most especially in some of the niche markets of real estate. Our office is one of collaboration and sharing of information which allows everyone to more effectively grow their business and make sales happen.
Sell, sell, sell!!!
A successful candidate will be...
(Minimum standards required for this position)
- Current MO Real Estate License
- 1+ years experience working in real estate
- Full-time Agent
- Member in good standing of SLAR & MARIS
- Supra Key
- Personal vehicle that complies with local & state laws
- Smart phone with email, texting, and internet capabilities
- Ability to learn new technologies; specifically, computer & web-based applications
Schedule & Compensation
- Paid as 1099 Contractor
- “No Nonsense” Commission Structures
- You Set Your Work Hours
- No Franchise Fees
Apply or More Info
Contact Riahna Kastner directly, riahna@stlresociety or 314-332-1044, to discuss the opportunities available. All inquiries will be kept in the strictest confidence.