4315 Wyoming renovation complete and For Sale
The renovation of the 3 bed, 1.5 bath home at 4315 Wyoming (63116) is finally complete and is for sale at a new price of $132,500. This 1,332 square foot property, located in the Tower Grove South neighborhood of St. Louis, has been remodeled into a truly TurnKey property. That includes all the appliances you will need (even a washer & dryer), custom blinds, alarm system, and even a Home Warranty Policy.
The property is a fairly big 1.5 story home, by Tower Grove South standards at least, but the layout was not particularly ideal prior to construction. To remedy this, I decided to make the following changes: open up the wall between the kitchen and dining rooms, remove the enclosed porch in the rear into an actual part of the house with a laundry and half-bathroom, expand the full bath on the second floor, and rebuild the closets in the bedrooms to make them bigger and to make for better walls to place furniture against.
Now that the project is complete, the property includes the following:
- Updated kitchen featuring quality granite counters and stainless microwave, refrigerator, gas stove, and dishwasher
- Brand new Low-E, insulated windows; main floor laundry
- Updated full bath upstairs and half bath downstairs
- New furnace & AC
- Updated plumbing and electric
- New premium 4 inch maple hardwoods and porcelain tile on the first floor
- Refinished original hardwoods on the second
- Larger bedrooms have oversized walk-in closets
- Main floor laundry, with stacked washer and dryer included
- Custom blinds
- Fresh paint and updated trim
This property is acting as the pilot for Threshold Properties new marketing/development program for rehabbers, titled TurnKey Select, The idea of the the program is to streamline the rehabbing process for develops and investors, while making sure that the finished project is a quality product at a quality price. We think that goal has been reached with this quality rehab, in which no corners were cut, but the price is still affordable. Contact Owner/Broker Matt Kastner of Threshold Properties at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-332-1036 for more info.
View the picture gallery below for finished and construction progress pictures: