The term ‘perfect storm’ is used to describe a rare (and typically unfortunate) instance when concurrent events aggravate a situation. Recently, investors are using the term to describe a the perfect opportunity they see, with:
- Low priced inventory in abundance such as with short sales, foreclosures, or
- distressed sellers, low interest rates, and
- rising demand for rental housing.
Riding out any storm safely requires skill, preparation, and good timing; so does successful real estate investing. We support our clients’ goals through solid market analyses, skillful negotiation, and the art of good timing. We understand that when you put your money on the line you need a reliable, knowledgeable Realtor® who understands your needs & has the capacity to get the job done.
Here at St. Louis Real Estate Society, we are true Investor Agents. We possess those distinct qualities to enhance your success. We have our head in the game, and we have good, established relationships with local listing agents and other suppliers. We know the neighborhoods, we know the players, and we appreciate the risk that investors take each time they buy. To that end we:
- Provide both listed and non-listed opportunities
- Have access to various resources that support investing success
- Have experience working with & understand the renovation/ rehab process
- Understand the leasing & property management side of the business